Del Monte Southwestern-Style Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes are perfect for spicing up main dishes and snacks.
About Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes
Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes add a bold new taste to your cuisine. Chipotle Chilies give your meal a new taste with smoky chipotle peppers. Green Chilies create a fresh blend of tomatoes and green chilies. Liven up your meals and snacks with a Southwestern taste!
- Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes are a natural source of vitamins A and C and the powerful antioxidant lycopene.
- Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties.
- Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes are picked at the peak of ripeness and canned on the same day. This ensures nutrients and flavor are locked in.
- Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes are nature’s nutrition made deliciously simple!
The Del Monte name premiered in 1886. They’re a favorite brand in our household. I’ve been eating their fresh and canned foods for more than 50 years. We love the new Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes!
Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes are a juicy and delicious superfood that’s unbelievably good for you. I like fresh garden tomatoes, but canned tomatoes are even better. Canned tomatoes have a much more concentrated flavor than fresh tomatoes do.
A Few Benefits of Eating Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes
- Tomatoes are fat-free, cholesterol-free, and low in calories.
- Tomatoes contain lots of water and fiber. This makes them a filling food that can help you lose weight.
- Tomatoes provide calcium that strengthens and repairs bones.
- Tomatoes provide vitamin A that can improve vision, help prevent night blindness, and make hair strong and shiny.
We enjoyed Easy Peasy Crockpot Chili made with Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes for a satisfying dinner. Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes are also good for breakfast in breakfast tacos or scrambled eggs. Try Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes in marinara or tomato sauces on pasta. Top your baked or mashed potatoes with Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes. Add Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes to soups and stews like vegetable soup or beef stew. Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes would also be terrific in homemade salsa!
Be sure to look through all the tabs for more details.
It’s 13.5° F while I’m writing — perfect chili weather! Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies adds the perfect oomph to this easy meal. If you’re looking for warm up food, look no further …
- 1/2 16 oz bag Light Red Kidney Beans (I used Walmart Great Value brand)
- 1/2 16 oz bag Small Red Beans (I used Walmart Great Value brand)
- 1-2 lbs ground beef (I used 90% ground chuck)
- 2 1-1.5 oz packs Chili Seasoning Mix (I used McCormick)
- 2 14.5 oz cans Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes Petite Cut Diced with Green Chilies
- 1 12 oz package frozen 3 Pepper & Onion Blend (I used Kroger brand)
- Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese, optional
Soak beans overnight in crockpot with 6-8 cups cold water. Drain, rinse, and replace in crockpot with additional 6 cups cold water.
Cook ground beef in frying pan until no longer pink. Drain grease and add to crockpot.
Stir in both packs Chili Seasoning Mix, both cans Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, and entire package frozen 3 Pepper & Onion Blend.
Cook on low in crockpot for 8-10 hours, medium for 6-8 hours, or high 4-6 hours. Spoon in soup bowls and top with cheese (optional). Serve with cornbread or crackers, and/or a side salad for a delicious, nutritious meal.
Garden quality at your fingertips.
Del Monte Foods is one of the country’s largest and most well-known producers, distributors and marketers of premium quality, branded food and pet products for the U.S. retail market. With a powerful portfolio of brands, Del Monte products are found in eight out of ten U.S. households. The Company also produces and distributes private label food and pet products.
We believe food that’s good for you should taste good too. That’s why Del Monte’s fruit, vegetables & tomatoes are grown in the best regions in America, then picked fresh and packed — without artificial flavors or additives — to lock in that great Del Monte taste.
Add Del Monte canned fruits and vegetables to your plate and bring something good to your day. It’s that simple. Because when your meals shine bright, you can too.
Connect with Del Monte
Del Monte products are always reasonably priced and widely available. You can often find them on sale, and use online or other coupons for even better deals!
Buy Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes Petite Cut Diced with Chipotle Chilies and Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes Petite Cut Diced with Green Chilies at grocery stores across the nation, discount and superstores like Walmart, and online at Amazon.com.
One lucky winner will receive a Del Monte Southwestern Tomatoes gift pack including:
- (1) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- (1) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes with Chipotle Chilies
- $25 Visa gift card
The giveaway is open to residents of the United States and ends February 20th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. All entries are optional — earn as many or few as you like!
Please note: A winner will be selected promptly at 12:00 am on Thursday, February 21st and will need to reply quickly within 24 hours. My winner must be turned in on February 22nd or this prize goes bye-bye. Thanks for understanding!
All opinions expressed on this website come straight from The Lucky Ladybug unless otherwise noted. This post has a Compensation Level of 8. I received information provided by Del Monte and a gift pack to facilitate my product review. My winner will receive an identical gift pack. Please visit the Full Disclosure Policy page for more information.