Welcome to the Blooming Bath Bathing Kit Giveaway!
The lucky winner will receive a Blooming Bath Bathing Kit!
Named by Babble as “One of the 10 MUST HAVE Baby products for Baby’s first 3 months”, the Blooming Bath is transforming the way parents bathe their babies. Made of incredibly soft, plush materials, the Blooming Bath’s flower-shaped petals conform to almost any sink creating a safe, soft, and supportive bathing space for babies. Blooming Bath is cute, cuddly, and convenient.
The Blooming Bath Baby Bath and Puddles combined with a selection of Burt’s Bees all natural baby bath products. With this cleansing and moisturizing kit, a new mama is ready for anything. It is the ideal gift for any mama and her baby’s delicate, soft skin.
Burt’s Bees Product Features
- Cleanses and moisturizes
- Makes the perfect gift for new moms
- Pediatrician-tested and hypo-allergenic
- Sulfate, phthalate, petrochemical and paraben-free
- Safe, effective and natural
- (1) Blooming Bath Baby Bath – Your choice of color
- (4) Blooming Bath puddles (plush wash cloths)
- (1) Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Fragrance Free (6 oz)
- (1) Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Fragrance Free 8 oz
- (1) Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil (4 oz)
- (1) Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (3 oz)
The Blooming Bath Bathing Kit Giveaway is hosted by Life With Two Boys.
Be sure to read through all the tabs for more details.
The Blooming Bath Bathing Kit Giveaway is open to residents of the United States ages 18 and older and ends February 11th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. This is a group giveaway or creative presentation, meaning several blogs teamed up to promote it. If the giveaway form is marked DONE, you’ve already entered on another participating blog.
Please contact the Blooming Bath Bathing Kit Giveaway host directly for quickest response with entry questions, problems, or other difficulties (e.g., follow or like doesn’t work).
All opinions expressed on this website come straight from The Lucky Ladybug unless otherwise noted. This post has a Compensation Level of 0. Please visit the Full Disclosure Policy page for more information.