Wreck-It Ralph smashes into theaters everywhere on November 2nd!
From Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy-winning director Rich Moore comes Wreck-It Ralph, a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping adventure. For decades, Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) has been overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, Jr. (voice of Jack McBrayer), the good-guy star of their game who always gets to save the day. Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove he’s got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, Ralph meets tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch) from the first-person action game Hero’s Duty, and feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, who may just be his first real friend. But everything changes when a deadly enemy is unleashed, threatening the entire arcade and Vanellope herself. Ralph finally gets his chance to save the day — but can he do it in time? Wreck-It Ralph crashes onto the big screen on November 2, 2012, in Disney Digital 3D in select theaters.
Enter the Play & Win Sweepstakes! Complete missions, earn coins, and get the chance to win a hero’s journey from Adventures by Disney!
Be sure to read through all the tabs for more details.
|Website and Mobile Site||Disney.com/wreckitralph|
|U.S. Release Date||November 2, 2012|
|Voice Cast||John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch|
- John C. Reilly received a Best Supporting Actor Academy Award nomination for his role in the musical Chicago. He has starred in more than 50 films including Carnage, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, The Aviator and Step Brothers, as well as Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story in which he performed his GRAMMY Award-nominated song Walk Hard.
- For her now iconic role of Sue Sylvester in the television series Glee, Jane Lynch won Emmy and Golden Globe Awards. She has appeared in numerous films by writer/director Christopher Guest, including Best in Show and A Mighty Wind.
- Sarah Silverman is an Emmy-winning actress and comedian who starred in her own Comedy Central show, The Sarah Silverman Program. She can be seen in the drama feature Take This Waltz and is the author of the New York Times best-seller, The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption and Pee.
- Jack McBrayer is an Emmy nominee for portraying Kenneth Parcell on 30 Rock. His other animated film voice credits include Despicable Me. He appeared in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, among other films. He will next be seen in The Campaign for Warner Bros. and The To-Do List for CBS Films.
- Director Rich Moore has won critical acclaim for directing episodes of such cutting edge animated television series as The Simpsons, Futurama and Drawn Together. He won the directing Emmy Award in the category of Outstanding Animated Program for Roswell That Ends Well” He also received an Annie Award for that same episode of Futurama. He is an alumnus of CalArts.
- Clark Spencer previously produced the Disney animated hits Winnie the Pooh, Bolt and Lilo & Stitch.
I’m sharing information provided by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. No compensation was received.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a nominal affiliate commission.
I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.